Disability Information for Faculty
A quick reference guide to Assistive Technology (AT) available to assist college students with a variety of disabilities.
This introductory module reviews the purpose of accommodations, faculty rights and responsibilities, legislative background, and strategy options.
Types of Disabilities and Accommodations
A set of brief information modules designed to acquaint instructors with common types of disabilities.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Deaf and Hearing Impairments
- Learning Disabilities
- Medical & Chronic Health Related Impairments
- Mobility Impairments
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Psychological Disabilities
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Vision Impairments